Injection molding is a method of making industrial products. Products are usually rubber injection and plastic injection molding. Injection molding can be divided into injection molding and die-casting method.
Injection molding machine (referred to as the injection molding machine or injection molding machine) is a thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic molding materials made of various shapes of plastic products, the main molding equipment, injection molding through injection molding machines and molds to achieve.
The main type
1. Rubber injection molding: Rubber injection molding is a kind of rubber injection directly from the barrel model vulcanization production methods. The advantage of rubber injection is that although it is a batch operation, the molding cycle is short and the production efficiency is high, the preparation process of the billet is canceled, the labor intensity is small, and the product quality is excellent.
2. Plastic injection molding: Plastic injection molding is a method of plastic products, the use of molten plastic pressure into the plastic mold, you want to cool the plastic pieces of a variety of pieces. There are specialized injection molding machine for the injection molding machine. The most commonly used plastic is polystyrene.
3. Molding Injection: The resulting shape is often the final product, and is not required for additional processing until it is installed or used as a final product. Many details, such as protrusions, ribs, threads, can be molded in a one-shot injection molding operation.
Pros disadvantage editing
Injection is the machine to do the shoes, help surface after the tie in the aluminum last, the general by the turntable directly into the PVC, TPR and other materials, forming a one-time soles, there are PU (chemical name polyurethane) injection molding (machine and mold with General injection is not the same).
Advantages: Because it is machine to do, the output is large, so the price is low.
Disadvantages: If the style and more for the mold more trouble, shoe stereotypes difficult, not cold stick shoes exquisite workmanship, so generally suitable for a single sole style orders.
Process based editing
● The purpose, operation and result of temperature, pressure, speed and cooling control
● How does the setting of the injection molding machine affect the process and quality?
● Optimize screw control settings
● multi-stage filling and multi-stage pressure control; crystallization, non-crystallization and molecular / fiber row on the process and quality
● internal stress, cooling rate, plastic shrinkage on the quality of plastic parts
● Plastic Rheology Mechanics: How a Plastic Flows, Extensions and Viscosity Change, Shear and Molecular / Fiber Displacement Relationships
● pouring system, cooling system, mold structure and the relationship between the injection molding process