stacking storage bin
storage bins base reinforcement ribs and side walls linked to column corner posts, allow safe stacking up to five high (500kg load in stacking, 4 over 1 in static and 1 over 1 in dynamic). And they are stackable and collapsible, easily for return transport.
storage bins plastic Label holders are assembled on long side and short side.
storage bins type spare parts are available for replacement.
|Item||stacking storage bin|
Why should your business use plastic pallet boxes?
Here are just some of the many benefits of using plastic pallet boxes as opposed to traditional wooden pallets or cardboard boxes:
• They can be reused which make them environmentally friendly
• They are more durable than cardboard boxes
• They will protect your products
• They can carry a wide variety of products
• They are fully weatherproof
• They can be stacked to save on storage space both in warehouses and in shipment container
• They can be used in a variety of moving equipment (i.e forklifts)
• Nestable crates for ease of use
• They can save your business money as they are cost-effective
• Great drainage and circulation features for transporting food and pharmaceuticals
• Using plastic pallets means that your workers have less chance of being injured due to easy handling
• They can quickly be moved from trailers and in and out of trucks or shipment containers
• They can reduce your labour costs as a large amount of pallets can be moved by one person
• More hygienic for food products
• Environmentally friendly due to reusability
As well as providing your business with all of the above benefits, using pallet boxes will also keep your customers happy.
As no doubt some of them prefer to receive products using pallets, as they are easier to unload and they do not often need specialised equipment.